Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Depression hurts

I am adding a second story to my house in my spare time (as soon as the pulled muscle in my index finger heals), to better entice you all to come live here. You may have to adapt your wardrobes for splinter avoidance--I'm thinking three-piece suits made of sandpaper--but otherwise it should be perfectly comfortable. Possibly a bit windy. But don't you agree that humans have become total wusses in terms of weather? Also, the floor will be really uneven because I am scared of what will happen if I cut off my roof. There are probably loads of mummified crazy people in the attic.

In other news, I got your hopes up about a museum of miniature horses. I read it wrong. It is a museum of miniature houses. That is seven billion times less fun.

1 comment:

Megan said...

hahahaha, miniature houses. that is the least fun thing ever. the poor housekeeper...