Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spirit, vampired.

Chicago is exhausting. I've been sleeping 9-10 hours a night just to be a normal(ish) person since we've returned. I remember now that I didn't do anything after work because I needed to recuperate. And almost everything I liked there has closed. I blame whoever now lives in our little old apartment; they've upset the balance.

How tired are you right now? Do your arms feel like logs? Are you napping? Do you sort of want soft-serve ice cream but realize it would take hours to find it/get there? Me, my tummy hurts.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

i am in a perpetual state of exhaustion. is it the city? is the city killing me? who cares, it was fun when you were here.

Anonymous said...

yes, it is the city. it is killing you.

Anonymous said...

or else fibromyalgia.

Megan said...

the city kills then revives, kills then revives...

Mariana Soffer said...

And it is not winter, that's the most tiresome of all times.