Sunday, April 6, 2008

Read My Stuff


I have stuff in the new BlazeVOX. You should read it right here. Probably you already have read it on my blog. But you should read it again. Because I haven't published anything in a loooonnnngggg while.


You should also read things by these people there. Mark Cunningham, Steven Zultanski, Mare Mikolum (a cool collaborative effort by some college kidz in Buffalo, NY) and especially Alan May, because he has pictures in this super-effed-up series called "3 Dreams After The Father's Death." Pictures of guns, bullets, and roller coasters.

4 comments:

potato said...

Yay! Congrats!

potato said...

"Fucks Pedro in the frozen food aisle, redistributing all of South America’s karma."
I love the Self-Evaluation!

Anonymous said...

I love Pedro. And Megan.

potato said...

Where is Kathy? Is she taking a blog vacation?