Friday, June 20, 2008

Face-punching doesn't solve anything

Once again, I would like to draw your attention to Police Beat, where face-punching is the week's theme.

Also, there is a 50-year-old woman terrorizing/being terrorized the 4600-4900 blocks of North Sheridan (see "Mother punches daughter in face twice," "Girlfriend steals $500," and "Woman hit with tennis racquet by robber"). I guess it doesn't explicitly say it's all the same woman, but I really think it's too much of a coincidence.

Like my mama always said, go lookin' for trouble, and you find it. My mama never said that.

This week's headline winner: "'I did need a toothbrush and socks.'"

1 comment:

Megan said...

in the picture it just looks like they are trying to force that guy to smile. he has definitely never smiled ever.