Monday, August 20, 2007

I don't know what I'm doing

I don't know what I'm doing. I hate new things and I hate to learn ESPECIALLY when it comes to computers. It took me five minutes to find the tiny little thing that says "new post" so I could write this.
Today I found out that the only person (out of the trillion people on e-bay) the only person interested in buying the amp I want to sell is the person that lives up the street that I was gonna sell it to in the first damn place! I could have skipped all of the bull-crap of figuring out how to set up an e-bay account and how to use my digital camera so I could post a picture. I could have avoided communication with a-hole e-bay snob-nerds who just wanted to give the "newbie" a good hazing. I hate e-bay. I don't want to know that there are that many people in the world consuming and consuming and I CERTAINLY do not want them to be able to CONTACT me! For god's sake!
Today I looked into editing my profile for this blog. I clicked on it and I scrolled down and I felt one of my hairs turn grey. I couldn't do it. Why am I like this?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all like that. It's just that some of us sit in front of computers all day instead of actually being a part of the world.

Kathryn said...

you are doomed.

Megan said...

i don't know anything either. in general, not just with computers. i feel sort of good about it.

potato said...

You guys, I'm still at the Zacopane. I slept behind the curtain. There's a whole world behind that curtain that people don't know or don't want to know about.

Anonymous said...

Well, I like it at the Zacopane, so I guess I'll see you whenever I go there...best of luck!

Megan said...

i think people pee back there. did you pee? cuz i'm going to next time i'm there.