Sunday, August 12, 2007

I have been reading Tao Lin behind your back


I have been reading BED even though I'm supposed to be reading Watchmen. It is more "mature" than Eeeee eee eeee. I like Eeeee eee eeee more.

I also just added links to Matthew Simmons' and Blake Butlers' blogs. They are good.

I am typing this from Texas. It is hot here and everyone has friendly feelings towards the president. They would love to have him over for dinner. I wouldn't mind it, but dinner with me would be different than dinner with people from Texas. Not worse, just different.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you are aware of the consequences: I will shame you at the meeting if you have not finished the book.

Megan said...

kathy, you will like watchmen. or, you will at least like some of it. there are poetic parts you will want to poster your walls with. if i am wrong, you can publicly shame me at the next meeting. or burn me at the stake with don delillo.

BLAKE BUTLER said...

thank you for linking me. nice bloggggggin