Monday, August 6, 2007

We-blog

Hello! Doodiedoodiedooo! I'm writing a blog. Do you LOVE it so far?...........Wow! 15 minutes just passed and I haven't written a thing. How strange.......jeez, what time is it? 12:55!!!???? I started this thing at 11. Why don't I have anything to say? What is wrong with me? concentrate. concentrate. Maybe I can tell you about a dream I had last night! I don't remember it. I can't think of ANY dreams right now. I'm blank. A big green slate and no chalk to rub on me. A giant white board with out any dry-erase markers...oooohhh they smell sooo good. Where was I? I'm a mental defect with nothing, NOTHING to say! I wish I would fall off a cliff with cunning and speed.....Blog. Blog. Web log. We-blog. Well? What do you think? My very first blog. I have high hopes...maybe a new career.....

2 comments:

Megan said...

I imagine this to the tune of Cyndi Lauper's "She-Bop." I blog, you blog, uh-we blog...she blogs, you blog, uh-they blog...you get the drift.

Kathryn said...

you are avant-garde