Friday, August 24, 2007

S&%T!

S*#t. I just spent like two hours on the Internet. I'm supposed to be enjoying my vacation. One week has passed (my vacation is two weeks) and I have maybe enjoyed myself for like oh I don't know 6 hours. I wish there was a little machine I could wear, sort of like a heart monitor, that would log "minutes enjoyed" then I could really have something concrete to prove that I am or am not enjoying my life. What would it be called? An enjoysie monitor-ie. Where would you hook it up? Would it be painful? Would it go into your spine at the base of your neck so it could read the signals from every part of your body or would it go directly into your brain? Clips behind the eyes. I'm hungry. I should go paint the rest of the bathroom and put the laundry away. BLIP BLIP BLIP. The steady blip of the enjoysie monitor-ie. What sound should it make when I'm enjoying?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purring. It should purr.

Megan said...

have you ever played the elvira pinball machine?

every time you do something cool, she goes "oh, yea-ah" in this sexy voice like you've just touched her somewhere verrry satisfying. i think it should do that. in the voice of elvira.

Megan said...

abby i am glad you are blogging.

potato said...

You mean my ex-girlfriend was using an Elvira machine that whole time? Damnit. I thought I was really talented.