Monday, August 6, 2007

I still love elimae

I added some links to Megan Martin's and Della Watson's work below, but since no one will ever read that post again I've added them here. Just now. Also, here are some other poems on elimae that I like.

I Am Happy Just to Say Something, Not Quite Empty Field, and Sunday Morning Prayer to the God of Emo Wood Nymphs by Mike Young

I like the title of this poem by Helen Peterson

A Fun Adventure, the MFA in Hamsters and I want to have a threesome with ants by Tao Lin

There's also some fiction by Tao Lin

I just found more poems by Tao Lin.

There's also a poem by Justin Taylor, the editor of the Apocalypse Reader, that book that we may or may not read. I didn't read the poem because it looks boring. I hate poems. I love poems.

4 comments:

Megan said...

thanks for the publicity. "you are nice," as the dolphin says to ellen.

Anonymous said...

Megan writes pretty.

Mike Young said...

Thank you for linking to my poems. That is kind of you.

I am in Chicago right now.

I met a girl on the train, and she recommended I walk down the "miracle mile," but right now I am in the Evil Empire on the internet.

Probably I should see somebody about all this.

Kathryn said...

hi mike, thanks for visiting. i am going to respond on your blog.