Thursday, October 4, 2007

Books and Television - my two favorite things


Book Television has some previews up of their reality show based on the 3-Day Novel contest, which obviously, is the coolest contest in the world I can’t believe the nicknames these people have apparently chosen for themselves (the Freak, The Streets, The Rookie, the Toronto, etc). I wanted to be the Toronto!

Judge Melissa Edwards is a superstar, and I’m not just saying that because she published Shannon and my book and is like two feet taller than me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, this is thrilling! I'm usually empathetically embarrassed whenever writers show their faces, but in this case, I'll make an exception.

Megan said...

i want to do this so i can be on a reality show.

Megan said...

oh my god those thumbnail pics of the finalists are awful. i never want writers to show their faces. i now realize why we all use abby's face, and her pretty headshot.

flabby-abby1973 said...

Can I be on the show pretending to be all of you? I can wear different wigs and glasses. It would be an actor's dream!!! The role(s) of a lifetime!