Monday, October 1, 2007

Heather is Waaaaaaaayy Better than Bret Michaels


I watched my first and last entire episode of "Rock of Love" last night. Bret Michaels is so gross. He is the reason why neither David Lee nor Bruce ever show up at any VL meetings. They are scared that he will be there, and that they will have to give him an insulin shot in his ass, or just watch him raunchily make out with us for 2 hours. The amount of kissing footage on that show is effin' revolting. I think 75% of the footage is kissing. And the other 25% is of Bret's blood sugar disasters.

I did love the moment where Bret asked both finalists to be his girlfriend. Even though it was clearly an oh-so-clever Bret-trick, both the girls were too stupid to figure out it was a trick, especially that Heather, who I sort of love. Mostly I love her because when Bret was having a blood sugar disaster in the dunebuggy, she didn't give a shit; she just kept saying: "No, I wanna drive it! I wanna drive it!" and then nearly killed them both. I also loved her outfit for the final showdown. That yellow dress plus the hair was freakin' awesome. I felt bad for Heather. I really feel like she and Bret are soul mates.

We should apply for Heather's friendship on myspace, which is where I found that pic, in which she is misrepresented and looks sort of good.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

I don't have a working tv at my house, but I think this woman *is* Bret Michaels.

Sarah said...

That picture doesn't look like Heather at all. She resembles Bret Michaels even more strongly in real life. Like they often wear the same outfit in different colors like old couples golfing in Palm Springs. We should invite her to the next VL meeting. She could teach us pole work.

Kathy said...

bruce springsteen doesn't even know who bret michaels is. i'm so sure.

Megan said...

yeah they totally look alike. i was feeling like that picture wasn't really heather. those lizardy-lookin cowboy hats are the worst.

Jack Morgan said...

I Watched a couple episodes and got really happy that I don't have cable. Trainwreck with a capital TRAINWRECK.