Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This is Beachwood. This is Beachwood on drugs...







So, there was some catnip in the scratch pad that came with Beachwood. I picked up the scratch pad and moved it at some point last night and apparently spilled a significant portion of the catnip on the floor. I didn’t notice, but Beachwood did. She proceeded to roll around and act like a maniac for about 20 minutes. Everything in sight became her enemy and she attacked with ferocity: fingers, hair, toys, blankets, rug, couch, her own tail, her own leg.

Then she went to sleep.

In the past 10 days, Beachwood has been mentioned in 8 posts on this blog. She is taking over. We are becoming people who blog about cats. I will try to limit my blogging about my cat. But she’s just so damn cute…

8 comments:

Missy said...

since you girls requested that i post pictures of beachwood, i will do so ocassionally.

and if any of you want to come visit the little beach, you are more than welcome.

Anonymous said...

True love can change you. Maybe we should change our tagline to Totally Obsessed With Beachwood.

Kathryn said...

my day today blows.

my feet are hot.

Anonymous said...

At least you don't have a Dorito stuck in your throat.

potato said...

Ha. I couldn't find a scratch pad without catnip. This is a now blog for literary cats.

Kathryn said...

i drank coffee and now my outlook is greatly improved.

notice i am not talking about the cat.

Kathryn said...

or a dorito.

Megan said...

after hanging out with her yesterday, i've decided beachwood is a genius. she is way smarter than all of our cats put together. i know i'm gonna get some flack for that.

i think gato heard me talking shit about him (ie: beachwood is waaaay smarter than you are) and tried to step up the chase game this morning to prove himself. he tricked me several times in a row by rolling over like he wanted me to pet his belly, and then dashing off and hiding again...