Tuesday, September 25, 2007


Look how casual and easy I am in this photo. You want to be my friend and I want to be yours. Don't you LOVE it when it works out this way? You feel comfortable enough to come on over to my house without calling first. You don't need to bring anyone like your sister or significant other because the conversation is so effortless. There is never awkward silence like with that guy Jack Morgan. When there is silence we don't fret about it because we can sit together like an old couple who have been together for 50 years. You like my shirt. You like all my clothes. You call just to say "hi". You don't mind tasting something off of my finger or from the same straw. You can tell me when I have bad breath (never). You never get jealous of my other friends. You laugh and don't feel insecure when I tease you about the extra weight you've put on (whether it be in your belly or your ass). You love this picture of me because it captures my essence so perfectly. And because you appreciate beauty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hot picture. I wish I could hang out with this girl right now.

Megan said...

you are hilarious.