Saturday, September 29, 2007

An open letter to David Lee Roth, using the methods learned at a recent business writing seminar


Dear Diamond Dave,


Please come to our meeting.


WHY I'VE CHOSEN YOU AS GUEST OF HONOR


  1. You are awesome.

  2. Your perma-grin.

  3. Nobody in Venom Literati can do those high kicks like you.

  4. You have the charisma.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU

  1. Your song "Hot for Teacher" makes me think you might find one or all of us to be incredibly attractive.

  2. Beer.

  3. The chance to talk to someone who hasn't heard all your old stories about tomcattin' on the road.

  4. We will laugh with you, not at you.

WHEN AND WHERE



  • Sarah and Abby's deck

  • 7:00 p.m.

Be there, bitches. You know you wanna.


Love,


Sarah

4 comments:

flabby-abby1973 said...

JESUS that is a HOT picture! I thought I was lookin' at something naughty....I was! I think you mean he has "kuh-razzzz-muh!... yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk" (see Just a Gigolo video). (Hee hee it's just so hilarious when he dances in front of that censorship board and the guy has a heart attack.)

Kathryn said...

if david lee roth starts using the acronym WIFM as a result of this blog i will kill myself.

Megan said...

I can't believe he didn't come. Bruce would've come for sure. Bruce is so much more awesome than David Lee.

Anonymous said...

Oh, we're gonna rumble.